If you need lawyers specialized in family law services, the fact that you are interested in our legal services will already bring you one step closer to success.
Our team has the best formed lawyers in the area of matrimonial law, with extensive experience in divorce, exercise of parental authority, accessory claims and partition of matrimonial goods.
We are prepared and competent to manage these hard situations, providing you the most practical and efficient services in this area.
Remember that your decision regarding the lawyer to manage your divorce lawsuit or child custody is crucial! In this area you cannot afford mistakes, because we are talking about your future, your family’s future and your children’s future, and this lawsuits decide if you are going to have them by your side or not.
Do not hesitate to contact a specialized attorney in this field for a legal consultation; we are the ones able to give you legal advice. Do not rely on the „good” advice that you receive from your acquaintances; they will not be the ones to bear the disastrous consequences of decisions taken without a specialist’s legal opinion.
1. How much a divorce lawsuit does lasts?
2. How much is the legal fee for a divorce lawsuit based on the complexity of the procedure?
3. Which of the parents has more chances to obtain the privilege of keeping the child at his/her place?
4. What involves the concept of joint parental authority?
5. What should I do so that the child will still live at my place?
6. What income must I have so that the court will let the child live at my place?
7. How often can I visit my child?
8. Who can I call in a divorce lawsuit to be my witness?
9. How much do I have to pay alimony to my children in case of divorce?
10. What can I do if the court has already decided with whom will my child live?
11. How much time must we live together so that I can have rights on my concubine’s belongings?
12. What goods fall into the partition lawsuit?
13. Who will live in the matrimonial house after the divorce?
14. Who will pay the bank loan after the separation?
15. How is the divorce lawsuit affecting the partition lawsuit between the ex spouses?
1. That you can file for divorce even if you are not in the country?
2. That is sufficient in this case to submit only your lawyer to represent you interests?
3. That after 20 years of marriage, if you are guilty for the divorce you will have to pay money for the rest of your life to your ex spouse?
4. That you can increase or reduce your child’s alimony?